| Date and Time |
Date: September 1st, 2019 (Sunday)
Time: 2pm - 3pm
| Ticket Fee |
Members & Non-members: 190HKD - Inclusive of a box of 8 fresh Cacao pralines to take away (retail price $160).
*20% of the fee goes to supporting Child.org*
| Co-host: Cacao |
Handmade luxury chocolate - Made from ethically-sourced, sustainable ingredients. Packaged in minimal, reusable or recyclable packaging. Because, at Cacao, we believe that luxury shouldn't cost the Earth.
Who are we?
We are a Sai Kung based company making handmade, luxury chocolates.
What’s special about our chocolates?
- We make our chocolates by freshly grinding high quality, single-origin cocoa nibs resulting in an intense chocolate flavour
- We use ethically sourced and environmentally-friendly ingredients.
- Our fillings are made by us, where possible, using locally sourced ingredients.
- Our cocoa is sourced from plantations with no reports of child slave labour.
- We use Arenga palm sugar which only grows in rainforests, thus encouraging reforestation and conservation in Indonesia.
- We use minimal, plastic-free packaging using recycled paper/biodegradable cellophane.
For further information or to order:
Email: Carolyn [email protected]
| Venue |
2/F, Kerry Hotel, 38 Hung Luen Road, Hung Hom Bay
The event will be inside Kafnu. Kafnu is located on the 2nd floor inside Kerry Hotel. The closest MTR is Whampoa MTR exit C2. You can also conveniently access the venue from Hong Kong Island via the North Point <--> Hung Hom Ferry which takes only 7 minutes. Schedule here: http://bit.ly/kafnu-ferryschedule