Whether you decide to use a service provider to set up or to do it yourself, it is important to understand what is required to both set up and maintain an HK company. Join our speakers, who will equip you with all you need to know, so you can save effort, time, and money better spent on developing your company.
What is going to be covered:
- Explore the basic requirements to set up a Hong Kong company
- Beyond Incorporation; what maintenance is needed to keep the company legal
- Pointers on how to go about opening a bank account
- How to deal with accounting, audit, tax filing & exemption in Hong Kong
- Human Resources; what you need to consider in terms of recruitment and payroll with in-depth overview of insurance requirements:
- What is MPF (Mandatory Profit Fund)?
- Who is covered by the MPF system & who is exempted from the MPF system?
- MPF Personal Accounts
- Labour Insurance
- Medial Insurance for Groups
- Government regulations for startups of MPF system
| Date & Time |
Date: October 3rd, 2019 (Thursday)
Time: 6:30pm - 8pm
| Ticket Fee |
Free of Charge
Max pax: 40
| Venue |
The event will be inside Kafnu. Kafnu is located on the 2nd floor inside Kerry Hotel. The closest MTR is Whampoa MTR exit C2. You can also conveniently access the venue from Hong Kong Island via the North Point <--> Hung Hom Ferry which takes only 7 minutes. Schedule here: http://bit.ly/kafnu-ferryschedule
2/F, Kerry Hotel, 38 Hung Luen Road, Hung Hom
| LCCS |
Speaker, Desiree Da Silva Bio:
Desiree is the Sales and Marketing Manager at LCCS, a corporate services provider that also offers a full range of cloud-based solutions for entrepreneurs. Aside from her three years’ experience in corporate services as part of the LCCS team, her keen interest in startups and experience working as a Paralegal in Hong Kong for six years prior enable her to cater well to entrepreneurs interested in setting up locally and to help steadily grow LCCS’s customer base.
LCCS is a quality and affordable corporate services and solutions provider for startups online. LCCS ensures all processes are handled correctly, so entrepreneurs can focus on growing their company. Legally set up, maintain and manage a company from anywhere, from any device with confidence with LCCS.
| Manulife |
Speaker, Carmen Lam Bio:
Carmen Lam is a Wealth Management Manager in Manulife, one of the top-tier providers of financial services in HK 2019 MDRT. She is 2019 IDA qualified, enrolled in the Manulife CEO Program, winner of cases championship in 2018, and a specialist in Employer MPF cases.
Manulife has been in Hong Kong for over 110 years and it has had experience in managing pension schemes for over 80 years. It is the most experienced pension scheme provider in Hong Kong and is leading the number one market share of MPF providers in Hong Kong.